• Lessons on listening at scale in an environment of crisis
• How to deliver communication in a multi-unit retail environment of small teams
• How AI, chatbots and social media can help you communicate quickly with your employees at scale
• What should you have in your virtual employee toolkit?
• Tips on employee health and wellbeing
• What does 'easing' of restrictions look like from a people perspective.
Missed the other webinars in the series? You can now watch them on-demand
FREE WEBCAST SERIES
Practical lessons, top tips and insights from leading
HR directors across sectors for surviving and thriving during the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
This is an icon list item
‘Covid 19 Actionable Insights for HR leaders’ certainly lived up to its name! I found the discursive approach really refreshing. Sian’s interviewing style ensured the guest speakers’ points were highly relevant and she drew out some great insights. The presenters were drawn from a host of sectors which brought out a range of experiences and views and I was able to take something that I will be able to use from each and every one."
It was great being able to take time out to listen to other thought leaders sharing their stories. It helps to know we are not alone and it was also a good place to pick up some ideas and tips. The way the questions were asked felt as though these were the questions I wanted to ask and uploading the handouts was brilliant – it was a perfect and simple way to immediately share stuff.
I cannot wait until the next one!"
WEBINARS HOSTED BY SIAN HARRINGTON
Co-founder and Editorial Director
The People Space
We use Demio for all our webinar needs. We've tried the rest and found this to be the best!!
Why not try it out? For a free trial, click here